Monday, August 5, 2013

What I've been up to: The excuses start here

As you can probably tell from the weeks of "Meet the PC" posts, I've been keeping pretty busy in my offline life.

I took close to three months of time off from my job to take care of my twins earlier in the year, which left me without any more time off for the summer. The net result was that I'm the only guy in the office that doesn't have vacation time, so I've been covering a lot of slack while co-workers are having fun in the sun. (Although to be fair, they had to cover for me for those three months.)

The extra work hours, plus helping out with the babies has not provided a lot of time for painting or blogging. I'm working on that though.
Yeah, it's kinda like that (photo from http://swistle.blogspot.com)
Currently, I've started a commission to paint an entire army or Night Wolves (my friend's DIY Space Wolves), which will probably last me until the end of the year. I'll make sure to photograph & post those as I get them done.

Also, I've been avidly following the Warmachine Tactics kickstarter. In addition to being interested in the game, there are several limited edition miniature add ons that I'm gunning for. I've also been painting the Khador battle group I picked up on the cheap. I'll post more about that tomorrow.

If you're tired of "Meet the PC" the good news is that I've pretty much run out of PC minis. Yorrik has a few more, but I haven't had a chance to photograph them yet.

Here's hoping for more updates in the future.

~Muninn

No comments:

Post a Comment