Monday, February 25, 2013

Meet the PC: Bastian, Human Paladin

One of my favorite parts about tabletop roleplaying is finding, modeling, and painting the perfect miniatures for our party PCs. I've been doing this for years now, and thought I'd share some of these characters with you.

The third member of our party was played by my buddy Robotlich. He was fond of the dual-roled striker/defender build of paladin, so he built Bastian, a surly, but honorable Teutonic Knight.
There are plenty of greatsword-wielding platemail-wearing badass miniatures to choose from, so Robotlich had plenty of options. I think he chose this one because he looked the largest & angriest of the lot. The mini is Sir Thomas, Adventuring Knight by Reaper. I didn't have to convert him at all even. He just fit so well. We made his color red, but it ended up being silver for obvious reasons. What'cha gonna do?

~Muninn

No comments:

Post a Comment