Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Daemonic Works in Progress

There are a handful of other Daemons that I've been working on for some time now. The last of the nearly painted army are my Blood Crushers. These are the last three minis until i can field a fully painted 1500 pt list.
These two are further along then you see here, but they're still coming along. The head cheese guy is done though.
Moving on to future projects I've been working on a pair of monsterous creatures: Another Daemon Prince, & a highly modified Keeper of Secrets.

The Daemon Prince will complement the masked plastic prince from my previous post. However, the colors will be reversed (black armor, bone skin). Instead of a full mask I'm modeling a rebreather for him:

Here's the KoS.
It's a modified Daemon Prince body with a head & tentacles taken from the Chronos Pain Engine. That isn't the real head either. The actual head is a modified faceplace atop the lower jaw of a Daemon Prince.
I've heard him described as looking like the Mouth of Sauron from the LotR films. I've stalled a bit, mostly as a result of not knowing what to do where the tentacles meet the base of the Daemon Prince body. I'm not the best modeler, so when I hit a speed bump it takes me a while to get back into it.

~Muninn


No comments:

Post a Comment