Friday, June 26, 2015

Leaked Shots of Age of Sigmar

This morning I woke ups to some fun leaks. (plus some great news)

It looks like Age of Sigmar has some new shots from an upcomgin White Dwarf, and it's pretty cool.

These shots appear to be from the Age of Sigmar box set. I'd read the box set contents the other day, but wasn't really prepared for new, drastically different sculpts. I suppose the Chaos units look like things we've seen before, but I wasn't expecting these kind of minis from the Empire.




 and let me be the first to say that it is unfair how cool the Empire minis look. I mean really: Golden-armored knights flanked by flying warriors (expect to see some Custodes conversions from these guys)? I felt a great disturbance, as if millions of wallets suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

~Muninn

No comments:

Post a Comment