Tuesday, June 30, 2015

More Age of Sigmar leaks

   There are a whole lot of new shots from the upcoming White Dwarf, but more important than the pictures is the fact this White Dwarf will come with a sample miniature from the upcoming Age of Sigmar box. The last time I remember them doing this was when Assault on Black Reach came out... Wow, I'm old. 

Either way, it looks like it's a Stormcast Eternal trooper. I'm getting one for the heck of it. If I can get it all prepped & ready I might even paint it for my challenge next month.






The rest appear to be straight out of the White Dwarf itself. 






I'm not sure what this guy's deal is, but it makes me wonder if this is how everybody looks under their helmets. It could explain why they're called eternals.

~Muninn

No comments:

Post a Comment