Sunday, February 8, 2015

Chaos Leaks: New Bloodthirster & Khorne minis for Endtimes

Hot off the presses, the web is buzzing with new images from Endtimes: Archaon:
 
 I photoshopped this a little, since whoever took the picture had the page under a light that added a blue cast. It's not perfect, but it's a bit better.

Aside from the Bloodthirster on the right of the photo you can also see a few new minis in the foreground. These have been ID'd as the new Skullreapers and Wrathmongers, similar to the Blight Kings we saw come out of the Glottkin release.

According to the rumors, the Bloodthirster will have 3 variants. Although, supposedly, none of them are Skarbrand.

I really like the size and pose of the Thirster. He's clearly flying, or leaping, which is fun and dynamic. He strike a stunning figure on the tabletop, and I'm really looking forward to seeing the variants. I can see a lot of conversions coming out of this guy too (I'm already thinking about a Cygor head-swap).

I am kind of on the fence about the wings. The ridged texture of the membrane seems really busy, and potentially distracting.

Either way, I was happy to wake up to these leaks, & I'm looking forward to more in the coming weeks.

~Muninn

BTW, a bit of rumor-mongering: The photo of mist-covered battlefield has some people believing the models have circular bases. I guess we'll see once the next leaks come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment