Thursday, May 31, 2012

Day 31: Grand Finale

So for this, the last day I didn't end up painting a mini.

I painted four.
I figured painting a single mini to close out this challenge could be a bit anticlimactic, so I decided to push it. Here you have three Night Goblins: a Shaman, a Fanatic, and a regular goober, and finally a Dwarf Cleric of Moradin that I bought on Wednesday (I'm playtesting the new DnD Next, and he was the perfect mini for one of the characters). I ended up painting deep into the night, only to discover that I was actually working earlier than I'd anticipated, so today has been fun.

This concludes the daily grind of painting, and to my surprise, I haven't burned out yet. I'm good with being free of the tough deadline, but I'm already thinking about my next minis. I have to get back to work now, but I'll post a reflection and group shot in the next few days.

Thanks to everyone who has supported me this month.

~Muninn

No comments:

Post a Comment