Thursday, May 3, 2012

Day 2: Evil Cleric

Day two complete. Last night the wife & I hosted friends for a dinner/movie night, so I didn't have as much time to paint as before. Just meant that i wasn't able to put on quite as much detail as I'd have liked.
I think this guy is a grenadier mini. He's a lead mini I picked up from a discount shelf at my local game store. When I first bought him I figured he was some heroic priest character but the more I looked at him the more I liked the idea that he's the leader of a cult devoted to a red dragon. The helmet particularly sold me on the idea.



If I'd had more time I'd have embellished some details onto this clothing. As it is now the red is pretty much one note, & the red dragon on his helmet blends in with the rest of him. Once this is all over I'll probably just add a light band of color around his sleeves/trim to make him pop a bit more.

~Muninn

No comments:

Post a Comment