Friday, May 11, 2012

Day 10: Ember

The mini I intended for today was a total time-sink. I based & washed & started on the details, but it just wasn't working out for me. So with a few hours left in the day I brought in a new, unpainted mini & started from scratch. Meet Ember.



For those of you who remember the D&D 3rd Edition release 12 years ago you might also remember the line of metal miniatures that came out at the same time. Along with generic heroes, they also put out minis for each of the iconic class characters like Regdar (the Fighter), Jozan (the Cleric), and the rest. Ember here is the human Monk that was released. I think I picked her up about 8 years ago online while i was living in Japan.

Either way, the mini is simple, clean, and easy to paint. My only gripe is that she's a little small. I don't know how large the character is, but if I were to judge from the mini I'd guess maybe 5'1".

~Muninn

No comments:

Post a Comment