Monday, January 21, 2013

Meet the PC: Utaku Kenbish, Unicorn Clan Shugenja

One of my favorite parts about tabletop roleplaying is finding, modeling, and painting the perfect miniatures for our party PCs. I've been doing this for years now, and thought I'd share some of these characters with you.

Keeping in theme with the L5R minis I thought I'd post the only other member of our party I completed. There were three characters originally: Ikoma Ryo (Played by Yorrik), Hiruma Tokaji (played by myself), and Mirumoto Tsuichi (played by the GM's wife).

During a short second campaign my friend Roshko joined our party as Utaku Kenbish, an emancipated Unicorn shugenja who aspired to be the Master of Fire.He'd recently gotten out from under the thumb of his misandrous family when he met our characters at the Winter Court.  I think he hung close to my Crab Clan character because he was way more civilized by comparison.
This mini was a bit rushed, since the campaign he was a part of was a short one. He was a bit of an odd duck as a shugenja, since he didn't really wear robes, and he wielded a scimitar (which meant I had to do a weapon swap). Overall though it was a good likeness for the character.

All four characters are finished and in the same place now. Maybe it's time to get the band back together.

~Muninn

No comments:

Post a Comment