Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Day 14: Ghoul King

During my last term of college I was struggling through some of my classes, I was going to be late, and waking up early, sometimes 3-4 hours a night. I had to do what I could to keep awake during class, and mini hunting helped keep me alert. Long story short, I spent a fair amount of time trolling eBay for bits.

One of my finds was this guy, the Ghoul King from the Terrorgheist model, although I went a slightly different direction with him.


I wanted it lo look particularly unnatural, so I started with a white prime, then a base coat of Palid Witchflesh, followed by a wash of mix of Lich Purple, Palid Witchflesh with Lahmian Medium to make it spread properly. Then I layered it back up to Palid Witchflesh/White Scar mix. The damaged areas are just given a little Baal Red wash. I might've gone a little heavy with it in areas like the right thigh.

This was mostly an experiment, and I'm not sure how successful it was, but hey, it's another mini down.

~Muninn

No comments:

Post a Comment