Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Day 11: Deathwing Terminator

Again, I got a little behind, but now it's complete.

I bought the Dark Vengeance box when it came out and have been picking away at it mini by mini ever since. I'm probably halfway finished, but there's still a lot to do. This is actually the first Deathwing Terminator I've completed.




















I used the Deathwing Bone spray technique I picked up years ago, but the bone areas are not as daunting as the detailed areas. I noticed there are quite a few colors on a mini most people think of as just being bone colored. There's silver, gold, grey, green, red, browns, etc. I hadn't thought about it until I'd bucked down on this guy.

While I was at it, I went ahead & completed another Sister of Battle. I've had her for years & completed it a few months back, but I changed my scheme a bit & had to fix her up.


More later today.

~Muninn

No comments:

Post a Comment