Monday, July 27, 2015

Day 19: Seekers of Slaanesh

Alright. I'm catching up. I have several finished & several more close to complete.

Today's mini are the start of Daemon Week, so I opted for a pair of Seekers of Slaanesh. I started painting them about this time last year for OFCC. I only needed them to be up to three-colors, so I didn't complete them to my personal standard, but now I have.

There are 3 others that need to be completed, but I'm already behind, & didn't want to push the envelope too much.

The Seekers were primed white, then the upper portions were washed with Tentacle Pink mixed with Lahmian Medium to make it more transparent & textural. The darker areas like the spines & sides were Emperor's Children. The white areas were simply primed, then lined with Tentacle Pink.

Tomorrow and the next day should have a pair of Tzeentchy minis. More then.

~Muninn

No comments:

Post a Comment