Saturday, July 4, 2015

Day 3: Necromunda Bounty Hunter

Happy 4th of July everybody!

Looking at this mini I think he bears a striking resemblance to the Winter Soldier, so I decided to roll with it. After all, what's more American than Captain America? (Yes, I know the Winter Soldier is Soviet, just go with it). Who is that blonde guy with the chiseled jaw? Who knows. (somebody should probably check on Steve Rogers)

Either way, I've painted him up accordingly, which, as it turns out, isn't that far from the mini's original paintjob as it appeared in the original GW catalogs
I bought this mini over a decade ago when I was living on a Navy base in Japan. The closest store that carried GW minis was a 90 minute train-ride away, so I ordered a lot of minis online. I didn't play Necromunda back then (still don't, actually), but I really liked this mini.



He's almost all black & grey, so there's no real trick to his color scheme. It's probably one of the easiest minis I'll paint all month.

Nex week begins Imperium week.

~Muninn

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy you are doing this again! Very inspiring to see such good quick paint jobs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Not all of these are quick (although I hope all are good). As I'm going along I'm trying to maximize my efforts by working on more than one mini at once. Like when I was working on the Bounty Hunter's black armor I was also using the paint on the Seraphim's robes. I'm just trying not to waste paint or time.

      ~Muninn

      Delete