Saturday, July 11, 2015

Day 8: Primaris Psyker

Well, I missed a few days there, but I'm all caught up now.

I actually completed this guy on Wednesday, but I didn't have my little portable studio set up to photograph him. In my original plan I'd slated this guy to be completed "May the 4th" (be with you), since he's the closest thing to a jedi I'd be painting all month. Alas, I had to postpone.



I bought this mini the week it came out in the mid-2000s. I really liked how regal it looked, which is probably why I made his coat purple. I wanted him to have a look of aristocracy, so I tried to make him look a bit older, and wanted his staff & armor gold. I shaded all the metallics, and some of his face, purple as well to tie it all together. It isn't particularly noticeable on the golds though.

~Muninn

No comments:

Post a Comment