Saturday, July 11, 2015

Day 9: Legion of the Damned Marine

I was in a bit of a slump in 2010.

My willingness to paint comes and goes sometimes, and I was in a long dry-streak going into that Summer. It probably didn't help that I had just moved into a new place, and was weeks away from getting married, but that's hardly an excuse.

These Legion of the Damned minis were one of the few things that piqued my interest. I picked up a pair, but never got around to starting them until starting this project.



I didn't notice until I went to edit this third picture that his head is awfully skinny. Weird.

He's fairly straightforward. I used a few more layers of grey than I usually do on the black & didn't use any black washes, but I think he looks good. More in the morning.

~Muninn

No comments:

Post a Comment