Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Day 6: Catachan Jungle Fighter

Imperium week marches on.

Honestly. I don't know where I got this guy, or how long I've had him. There's a pretty decent chance he used to belong to my old Navy roommate. I just know I've had it for a long time, and I've never had any kind of need for it. I don't play guard, and I don't have any place in my armies for one half of a jungle-warfare missile launcher team. So, like the Kroxigor, this seemed like an ideal time to see what I could do with this guy.




It's a Catachan, so it seemed only natural to paint his clothes with Catachan Green, Camo Gree, and Nurgling Green with an Athonian Camoshade wash. I wasn't sure what kind of boots to give him. I was in the Navy, so I never had to worry about the various types of footwear that Army guys had to deal with. I seemed to remember them wearing tan suede boots under certain circumstances though & I thought that'd make for a clear delineation between mini and base.

I'm close to done with Tuesday's mini already, so there will be a new update tomorrow.

~Muninn

No comments:

Post a Comment