Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Day 13: Plaguebearer(s)

Today's post is a bit late. I painted yesterday, and into today, but given the scope of today's entry I'm pretty sure you'll understand.

Here we have nine finished plaguebearers. The skin was already finished, but everything else needed to be started. I kinda felt disenfranchised by the daemon army following the new codex release. I figured I'd push myself & wrap up the whole unit in a day. It took a while, but I got them done.

I'm really happy with how they came out. The one thing I might change is the coloration on the heads. I used washes so they'd look a bit faded out & to make the task faster, but it doesn't look quite right to me. I might have to add a spot wash of Athonian Camoshade for some contrast & to tie them in with the rest of the minis.

~Muninn

No comments:

Post a Comment