Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Day 24: XV25 Stealth Suit

I'm deep in the weeds at the moment.

So Yeah. I'm way behind. It's Tuesday and I'm just now posting Friday, Saturday, and Sunday's minis. I bit off a bit more than I could chew by trying to mass produce a bunch of Tau Fire Warriors from start to finish. I'd forgotten how time intensive it can be to line a white tau mini.

I managed to finish the test mini for my stealth suit unit, but I'm still working on the rest of the Tau. Hopefully I'll have some of them done by Thursday.  Either way. Here's the Stealthy one.

I decided to extrapolate the white & red Fire Warrior scheme for these suits. I figure their cloth undersuits should remain red for consistency with the rest of the army. Then I painted the rest of the mini as dark sub-armor, and white exo-armor to help break up the mini and add some contrast.

~Muninn

No comments:

Post a Comment