Saturday, May 4, 2013

Day 4: Black Knight

This is another mini I've had forever. I actually bought it back in 2001, when I was training for my "A school" in Pensacola, Fl. I was looking to start painting again, and I found this guy in a game store near the base. I bought him & it only took me 12 years to paint it.

I didn't have as much time to paint today, since I've been having to get ready to spend the night at the inlaws down south for a morning family photo shoot. Joy. So I gave this guy a simple treatment.

I generally try to use colors, since I find them more visually interesting, but the more I thought about this mini the more I felt like black was the right way to go. The mini itself is a classic reaper Black Legionnaire. It's a little clunky, but should make a nice generic enemy someday.

Tomorrow's miniature depends on how much time I have once we get back from the photo session. We'll have to see tomorrow.

~Muninn

No comments:

Post a Comment