Monday, May 13, 2013

Meet the PC: Bo'bika Thri-Kreen Knight

One of my favorite parts about tabletop roleplaying is finding, modeling, and painting the perfect miniatures for our party PCs. I've been doing this for years now, and thought I'd share some of these characters with you.

The final complete Dark Sun mini was played by my friend Havok. His character's clutch (family) just died, and Thri-Kreen have a genetic predisposition to join into groups, so when he was thrown into jail alongside the other PCs it was meant to be. The unfinished mini was Roshko's (again), although it was about halfway done by the time the game died.
The mini is a converted Zizzix, Mantis Warrior by Reaper. You can't tell very well from the photo, but the weapon has two stone axe-blades that Yorrik fashioned from scratch.

Overall I enjoyed my first GMing experience, and could see doing it again once D&D 5th edition comes into full swing.

~Muninn

No comments:

Post a Comment